jueves, abril 23


Dear:MARK

Thank you for your letter.i settling in verywell,the fresh air and it'swarn .Ilike this. Don`t worry about your reply I know his life on the farm is busy but It`s interesting and amusing.

I want to move the other city,I don`t kwow very well but it must be near of my job because it get work a long time and I`m always late.my workplace is confortable and my hours are very flexible and convenient but it`s so remote.

Thanks for your invitation this summer I will go to your farmand help with the harves and I want to see Lady sheepdog and its puppies I need a relax and clear my mind It`s neccesary for me.

Anyway I must go, tomorrow I'm going to take an exam very early.
I would be most grateful if you could inform me when I can go to see you.

bye good luck


1 comentario:

  1. Hi Paula,

    Well done but...

    Check - it'swarn .Ilike this - also you said - I know his life - who are you referring to? Also a few mistakes in the 3rd paragraph. We should look at this next Thursday in the LAB!

    ResponderEliminar