domingo, mayo 10

hello Maria,

I hope that you are very well.Here are my directions.

When you come into the airport you're on Vespucio Norte.Go along this street,past the bus station on the right and take it(it's inexpensive 1,500) .Then go over the bridge (the river is on your right now).Go along Costanera Norte for about 100 metres and turn left.At the end of the street you can see my apartament it's opposite the supermarket.You can`t miss it.
If you came the next month,the weather like will be cloudy when you get there so you must pack up sweat shirt, some track suit,a jacket,a scarf ,may be a wooly hat and a part of shoes.

Anyway,I hope you are very well with your pregnancy.I will wait for you with a special dinner.


Best wishes
Paula monsalve

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario