jueves, octubre 8

test letter

Dear Marcos,

I'm sorry I haven't writting for so long but I was basy with my course of English and I have been visitting my favority place but you know this very well .You 'd never guess where I went.

As you probably remember the freesh air of Bahia the beutiful beaches and delicious drinks it is Buzios! I was very excited when my husban invited to me I haven't been in here since I get married in my honeymoon.

when I arrive all was different the people was helpful.they showed everywhere and everything their city all were so different .It was very challenging.It was fun week! do you remember the restaurant in the corner? now it is a callcenter and coffeshop.I liked it!

Anyway,I'd like talking more datails but face to face and I bought some preset for you.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon .

Best wishes,

Paula

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario