jueves, junio 18


Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw the advertised in the main street for a job in a Coastal Campsites as Swimming Pool Attendants in this summer and I would like to apply for this year.
I am Paula Monsalve and I have 21 years old, I recently completed a course first aid.my level of English is intermediate I know quite a bit about waterpolo. For the past two years I have attented summer camps in my city I am particularly interested in organize sport.By the way,how many hours do I have to work ? I would like to work shifts because I am just study for at night and how long is the contract for?if you want I can start the next month.

I like being part of a team and I would love to have a go at working in a foreign country.
I hope you will consider my application favourable.
I am avaible for interview at any time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

yours faithfully

2 comentarios:

  1. hello Ronda I would like know if I have any error in my letter application. please let my know what you think becouse it will help me in the next test. thank you for your comment

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good, but your letter is a bit informal in some places. How would you make these sentences more formal:
    by the way
    if you want I can start next month

    ResponderEliminar