sábado, junio 13




my boyfriend and I had been travelling southwards of the cuntry during the night .we went in his truck in which it breakdown the main road it intersected for a woodland.
we were losing in the middle of this ,he was ripairing the truck while I was looking for firewood because we had been desired our holidays we had seen on travel brochure of wonderful place where we made one's way.we couldn't go out until we had repaired the truck so we decided to camp in this place until the next day.

the follow days we woke up and saw a lovely woodland a lot flowers, enormous tree I was thinking in a paradise it was wondefull in this moment the sun was shining as a aphere .I had never been so surprised in all my life.I thought that it was UFO.

2 comentarios:

  1. You made a good effort to write an interesting short story. It is generaly organized and you have used some interesting vocabulary. However, you have quite a few errors with the past tenses.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thank you for you coment I would like to know what mistake I have in my story.plase tell me.
    it is important because I can correct it.

    ResponderEliminar