jueves, agosto 20


web mail:message

Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the service of Shopping trip to Boulogne and Hypermarket.

Firstly, when I went to buy some milk and craker at 9.30 pm in the hypermarket,it has crowded, and long queues at chekouts.I paid my product and there was a mistake on the price and went to talk with the boss but he didn't give me an answer. it took me a lot time and I missed my taxi and got home at 11.30 pm!.

Furthermore,the coach took 1 hour arrive at Boulogne the air-conditioning wasn`t working and into of it was very hot as well there weren't cold drinks I fed up with all this.

when I got there to Boulogne at the restaurants was closed and anybody gave me an explanation and I had paid $50 for have lunch in another place.

Finally,I want to pay back all my money and never come back the Brighton Marina Coaches.


faithfully


Paula Monsalve













1 comentario:

  1. Good attempt.
    You have included most of the information in the notes, but some it is confusing and unclear. You have used appropriate linking words and organized your letter well.

    Be sure to check your writing for spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes before you post it.

    ResponderEliminar